Saturday, December 1, 2007

Book Request at the Library Tip

If you are like my family and me, you make numerous trips to the library every month. Sometimes we have books we want, but they are checked out. So, I've been filling out the card to request the book when it's returned. I'm sure I've filled out at least 60 since I became a mom 17 years ago! The librarian suggested I put several address labels in my wallet to use on the cards. Now, why didn't I think of that before!?!?! *grin* What a great idea and time saver! So, go ahead and get your labels out and put them in your wallet now, so you'll have them the next time you need to do a book request at the library. (Mine are already in there, btw.)

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Sisterlisa said...

Excellent idea. Our library is computerized for ours. We get a card(like a debit card) and we can hold the book via their computer with our card. Saves time for them too. I like the idea of using the address labels though. There are plenty of times that I wish I had them on me. I need to make some.

p.s. You replied to one of my articles at Faith Lifts a while back and I wanted to thank you. Merry Christmas!