Friday, May 30, 2008

Board break


In case you've noticed, the posts have been far and few between. My children and I have been painting our kitchen! We finished on Wednesday night and now we're busy with graduation. Our oldest daughter will graduate on Saturday. We have family coming in from out of town this weekend and then we're off to the beach with family next week. So, I wanted to pop in and let you know that I'll resume posts the second week of June. Hopefully I'll come back refreshed and rejuvenated. With our daughter graduating, it's a time of reminiscing and preparing for what the future holds. Let's all spend some time prayerfully considering what the Lord would have us do next. I want to concentrate on what His agenda is. May the Lord bless your day as you serve Him amongst your families!

No comments: