Thursday, August 14, 2008

I got up this morning with an excitement deep within about the

upcoming school year! Praise the Lord! I've been praying that He would give me new vision and an excitement about our school year. After homeschooling for thirteen years, the excitement can begin to wane, trust me. It's hard to continue down the path when your spirit is dying inside and the excitement has dwindle. I don't want our homeschooling years to be boring and uninteresting. I want them to be full of adventure and learning opportunities. I need to be excited so my children will have a love for learning. Learning is for a lifetime and I want them to hunger to learn new things. I want my children to have a hunger and a thirst to follow after the Lord. If you're struggling today with starting a new school year, pray and ask the Lord to give you new vision and excitement about school. He is faithful!

May the Lord bless your day as you seek to serve Him!

No comments: