Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can I trust God?

With the recent news of me having lung cancer, there have been many times I've asked myself, can I trust God? To be real honest, it's the ONLY thing I can do in my situation. God is not concerned about my comfort, but He is wanting to mature me through this trial. I can truly tell you that since all of this has happened, I have complete confidence that He is so very trustworthy. He has orchestrated every single step in this journey. What a precious Father He has been to be so faithful! He requires me to walk by faith and trust and to give Him complete control, not just in this situation, but in every area of my life. Please take a take a minute to read Alabaster's Box blog today. It's a really good one on trusting the Lord. I don't think I could've said it any better. Here's the link: http://www.alabasterboxblog.com/

No comments: