Monday, November 19, 2007

Are We a Crown to Our Husbands?

Proverbs 12:4, “A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.”

This is something I've been pondering lately, so I thought I'd toss it out for you to think about as well. I know I fall short many days and need to re-focus often and get my priorities straight. Thank the Lord I have a patient husband! (If only I could be as patient.) *grin* What kind of wives are we to our husbands? Are we readily available to assist our husbands? Are we the ‘help’ that God intends for us to be for them? (See Genesis 2:20) Let’s take some time to examine ourselves closer in this area.

Lord, may our priorities be pleasing to you and our hearts be willing to offer assistance to our husbands. I pray we are available to do that which you would have us to do.

For further study read Ephesians 5:20-24

No comments: