Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Can you name your blessings today?

I don't know about you, but sometimes in this busy life we live, it's hard to have the right perspective and I tend to forget the blessings God has richly bestowed upon me and my family. So, I thought it might be a good idea to list those today. Today, I am blessed with a warm house (it's COLD outside), a healthy family, a husband with a job, gas in the car, food in the pantry, the opportunity to spend each day with my children, the freedom to worship the Father each day, the freedom to homeschool our children, for the grace the Lord so richly bestows upon me even when I'm not worthy (in my eyes), for the Lord providing the funds for a situation we encountered this week and for a family that loves me, despite my sinful self. God is good all the time and He deserves our praise! Let us reflect upon Him as we go about our daily lives.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: