Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange - Earn $25 for signing up!


Crystal Paine from the Money Saving Mom blog announced a way to earn $25.00 just for signing up with Revolution Money Exchange . This is a company that was started by the former CEO of AOL and is a legitimate FDIC bank. It's an alternative to PayPal, but there are no fees for the service. You can read more about it at her website:

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2008/04/revolutionmoneyexchange-earn-25-when.html

I signed up yesterday and requested a check. It took me about five minutes. I did have to give my social security number, but I had to give that with PayPal as well. Since 9/11, all financial institutes have to request it. You can get the check without giving your personal banking information though. So, if you want to earn $25.00, head on over to www. revolutionmoneyexchange.com. If you sign up for the referral program (see right side of my blog), you get paid $10.00 for each referral. You can sign up under my name if you want to. Crystal has already earned $500! This offer ends May 15, 2008.

No comments: