Friday, July 25, 2008

The Family Meal Table

"Cheerfully share your homewith those who need a meal or a place to stay for the night."~ 1 Peter 4:9 ~ TLB


Monica, from The Homespun Heart blog posted a wonderful article about opening up our homes to others and being hospitable. I don't know about you, but life gets so busy sometimes that I forget about having company over for a meal. I know my children get very excited when they are helping prepare a meal and it's a great opportunity to teach them how to be hospitable. You can read here: http://thehomespunheart.blogspot.com/2008/07/family-meal-table.html . I haven't ordered the book yet, but thought this was worthy enough to pass on. Hope you are inspired by the article like I was!

1 comment:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Molly,

This is a great read - I hope you get a chance to enjoy it! It was definitely a blessing to me and hopefully to others around me who are benefiting from what I learned! Have a great weekend!

Monica