Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Road Ahead

I don't know about you but sometimes I can get really caught up in the "what ifs" about the future. I've found myself getting caught up in the daily news of doom and gloom a few times this summer. I'm thankful for a loving husband who has guided me back to the narrow road of trusting the Lord's plan. God knew what he was doing when he blessed me with a husband that is calm in nature. I admit that there are times when I am not calm about "life". When it all comes down to it, our life and times are in His hands. What better place to be, right?

I wanted to share with you a devotion I received in my emails this morning. It's from the blog called "Alabaster Box" (see link to the right). I am quite impressed with the spiritual maturity of this young woman who is seeking to serve her family and her Father daily. Here's the link to the devotion: http://alabasterboxblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/the-road-ahead/ . I don't think I could have said this any better. I pray it will be an encouragement to you.

May the Lord bless your day!

No comments: